For those of you who can't wait, here's some of the newly released Super Bowl LII Ads.
1. The M&Ms ad where Danny DeVito plays a human
version of the red M&M is out. He walks around asking people stuff like, "Do you want to eat me?"
2. Peyton Manning stars in a commercial for Universal Studios theme park.
3. Amazon has an action-packed ad hyping their upcoming "Jack Ryan" show,
starring John Krasinski from "The Office". The show premieres in August.
4. The final version of the Doritos / Mountain Dew ad with Peter Dinklage and Morgan Freeman
doing a rap battle with the help of Busta Rhymes and Missy Elliott is out. It's unclear if there will be additional follow-up spots or not.
5. Martha Stewart is starring in an ad for Jack in the Box
6. For the past five years, Budweiser has used their Super Bowl commercials
to TOY WITH YOUR EMOTIONS starting with that sappy ad about the man being reunited with the horse that he raised.
Since then, they've regularly gone back to the 'cute,' tearjerker well. Although, last year, they got a little meatier with a sentimental ad about IMMIGRATION, featuring the founder of Anheuser-Busch who came to the U.S. in the 1850s.
They got a little backlash about that one, so now, they're playing it SAFER. This year's ad is about Budweiser and how much THEY'VE helped the disaster relief efforts in Houston, Florida, California, and Puerto Rico.
The ad shows their employees canning WATER out of their beer facilities, which then goes out to places in need. It's true, by the way. They say they shipped out nearly 3 million cans of drinking water last year.
This set this year's annual tear-jerker ad to a new version of "Stand By Me" sung by Skylar Grey.
7. Speaking of Super Bowl commercials, Amazon is teasing their ad,
which is about 'Alexa' losing her voice.